Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mister Norlander or Monsieur Norlander?

This week a certain Mr. David Norlander came over to Europe... first I went to Munich for a meeting (of COURSE I had a beer while I was there - it's Oktoberfest for god's sake!). Then I met Dave over in Stuttgart.

We had a great meeting in the morning and on my way out, I chatted with one of the cute Sales Reps... hmm, I may need to spend some more time in Germany...


Then Dave and I met back up in Paris and did some sightseeing. We started down by the Louvre; we didn't have a chance to go in, but we walked around outside and through the Tuileries. I found a cute restaurant through Zagat's that had been serving French food there since 1919 (right).


Then we walked over to the Notre Dame, but made sure we were over by the Seine at 10pm sharp so that we could see the Eiffel Tower sparkle. The last part of our evening tour took us to the steps of the Sacre Coeur where we watched a guy playing with fire (you know, when they spit at a torch with some sort of alcohol)... I think we were both waiting for this guy to burn himself...

Here are the pics-- enjoy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lfed/show

P.S. today we went to La Defense-- that's where the last 3 pics were taken-- you can see from the La Defense Grand Arche to the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre's Pyramid (if you can see that far...).

No comments: