I think I'll blame it on the lack of sleep, but today did not go as smoothly as planned... the broker was late (by an hour)... then after showing me around the apartment, he mentioned that I hadn't paid anything to his company or the landlord, but we did wire the money! So after being reprimanded for about 45 minutes, the broker finally left (albeit empty-handed).
The good news is that the landlord found the transfer so we are on our way with that (at least he doesn't think I'm a total deadbeat)
I did manage to get the internet (and the router) to work, which a nice accomplishment for the day... next step is to send out some last minute emails, then take a realllllly hot shower and watch a movie that will make me laugh before I completely pass out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment