Sunday, November 16, 2008

While there are things that drive me crazy about traveling, here are some of the positives of traveling around Europe:
  • watching British football games in a pub (with no alterior motives-- can't I just like the game?)
  • Alcohol freely distributed on all flights
  • Chocolate-- especially Swiss chocolate!!
  • Funny new holidays, like Guy Fawkes day-- a day to celebrate the foiled plot of Guy Fawkes to blow up British Parliament back in the 1500s. The Brits celebrate by lighting bonfires then throwing in a homemade voodoo doll of Guy Fawkes.
  • Drinking German beer in Munich
And of course, the downsides...
  • delays in airports with no one to entertain me
  • BAD hotels... let's just say I stayed in one without a proper fire exit... at least there were no bugs
Oh well, I'll just have to learn from the bad experiences and always remember the good ones.

No comments: